The-W iTMS Affiliate has posted the US J-POP iTunes Charts for the week ending in October 26, 2014.
Morning Musume ’14’s 14 Shou ~The message~ took the #9 spot on the album ranking through pre-orders. The album releases on October 29.
J-Pop – Top 10 Albums
- Crossing Field (Anime Sword Art Online Opening Theme) – EP – Lisa
- Femm-Isation – FEMM
- Anime Best – Flow
- Ultra Blue – Utada Hikaru
- Unhappy Refrain – wowaka
- Utada Hikaru Single Collection, Vol. 1 – Utada Hikaru
- i’mperfect – Ling tosite sigure
- Oath Sign (Anime Fate / Zero Opening Theme) – EP – Lisa
- 14章 – The Message – MorningMusume ’14
- A Complete – All Singles – Ayumi Hamasaki
The-W iTMS Affiliate disclaimer: This is a moment in time snapshot of the current top downloads from iTunes. We take a snapshot each week at the same time and post it here.